Login using the DC/OS CLI
- To log in to the DC/OS CLI, enter the following auth login command.
dcos auth login --provider dcos-oidc-auth0 If your browser didn't open, please go to the following link: http://172.17.0.2/login?redirect_uri=urn:ietf:wg:oauth:2.0:oob Enter OpenID Connect ID Token: >
Follow the displayed instructions to trigger the browser login flow.
After logging in through your provider, copy the
OpenID Connect ID tokenthat appears in the browser.
OpenID Connect ID tokeninto the DC/OS CLI for login completion.
- Display the DC/OS Authentication token by executing the following command.
dcos config show core.dcos_acs_token
- Export the DC/OS Authentication token into environment as
TOKENto use it in API requests:
export TOKEN=$(dcos config show core.dcos_acs_token)
Login using the web interface
- Launch the DC/OS web interface.
- Log in through a single sign-on flow using the identity provider of your choice (Google, GitHub, or Microsoft).